About the Historical Foundation of Hillsborough and Orange County
Job Posting: Seeking Permanent Part-Time Museum Coordinator
The Orange County Historical Museum is seeking a part-time museum coordinator to work approximately 25-30 hours per week to meet workload requirements, Wed– Fri with some evening and weekend hours required. Compensation: $10.00 per hour. オンライン カジノ
- The museum coordinator is responsible for ensuring that daily museum operations tasks are completed. These include opening the museum, greeting and providing visitor services, ensuring the museum is clean, answering visitor and researcher inquiries, managing gift shop sales and inventory and closing the museum.
- The museum coordinator assists the executive director in creating, updating and maintaining museum publicity, marketing, and social media efforts.
- The museum coordinator will assist in identifying viable resources for new grant funding, and take primary responsibility for the development and completion of grant applications
- The museum coordinator will be asked to provide assistance to the executive director for other tasks and projects on an as-needed basis. cassino online brasil
- The museum coordinator works with the executive director and committees to coordinate details for special events and public programming.
- The museum coordinator recruits, schedules, and assists in oversight and training of volunteers to complete museum projects and maintain daily museum operations. nätcasino
To be successful in this position the candidate should be self-motivated, organized, possess excellent communication skills, be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, and social networking sites, and should have a working knowledge of American social and cultural history. casino online
Knowledge of database software (PastPerfect and LittleGreenLight, for example) a plus. Teaching experience with K-12 students is desirable.
A successful candidate for this position must be comfortable and enjoy interacting with the public and speaking to small and large groups.
The Orange County Historical Museum, located in Hillsborough, NC, enlightens and engages its diverse community of Orange County students and visitors from around the world by preserving and interpreting the history of Hillsborough and Orange County. The museum houses and displays unique Orange County artifacts and documents, provides hands-on history programs for children, and offers a variety of events, exhibits, and family activities.
To learn more about the museum, visit our site at http://www.orangeNChistory.org and our blog, http://www.orangenchistory.wordpress.com .
To be considered for this positions, please send a resume, cover letter, and three references to Candace Midgett at <director@orangeNChistory.org>. casa de apostas
Deadline: December 18, 2015.
Email questions to director@orangeNChistory.org.
The mission of the Historical Foundation of Hillsborough and Orange County is to enlighten and engage our community and visitors from around the world by preserving and interpreting the history of Hillsborough and Orange County. apostas esportivas